"10 Things I learned from Network Marketing!"
- Network Marketing is no joke! It is the real deal and there is much success to be had through connecting with friends, family & building a "Network" where you share high quality products that work great as well as give opportunities for others to join you in your Network Marketing Business where you and your friends can make great money while having a great time doing it together!!!
- You can REALLY make money $$$$ With Network Marketing! How can I tell you that? Well I put my Life Coaching Ministry and Joyful Purpose Cafe LLC on the shelf the last 2 years and committed myself to building a Network Marketing Business. It has been the neatest adventure I have been on and I have learned so much on that journey that has honed and sharpened my Leadership and Business skills. The support I received from my upline, sideline and cross line sisters in the business was simply priceless! The friendships I made and trips I took...again priceless.
- I saw that I could be successful with my Network Marketing business and started getting paid consistently really well for a Homeschool Mama (that is a HUGE Blessing to have that type of outlet to grow as a Leader and have my family be part of my business with me)...the products work great and the testimonies they share are REAL! I know because they work for us to!
- My friends in the Network Marketing Business are making money too! That is the BEST feeling every time one of my team members advanced and they hit their next goal and got a Bonus or won a trip or whatever it may be, it always feels great being part of something like that. The rewards in Network Marketing are highly beneficial and gives Distributors and opportunity to be part of something that takes team work and dreaming big together.
- Everyone Cheers each other on...well...for the most part. I know I am always happy for my team mates when they achieve their goals. I say for the most part because with anything in life you will have haters (people that don't want you to succeed in life) and well that is something that happens in any arena of life. Don't let that dull your sparkle. Keep pressing on towards your goals and continue to encourage others on and never give up on your Dreams! Always remember You are not defined by what others say or don't say to you! God loves you for who you are...that's truth! So If you are going into any MLM company the best advice I have for you is to BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE! You can be very successful in Network Marketing...Embrace who God created you to be and don't just conform to what everyone else is doing. My motto is always People Before Profit!
- No matter how Easy people make it look...Network Marketing IS truly Hard Work!!!! It may not always feel like it's hard work if you are doing what you love, for me that was connecting with and serving people. But when it actually breaks down in order to hit that next level and get that Bonus or that next raise...it is Hard Work! It is worth it if that is what you are happy doing and if you are aiming for some BIG Goals like getting Debt Free. Go for it! Write down short term and long term goals and go make them happen!
- You have to the power to CHOOSE how you will run YOUR business... Okay so this is Yes and No. I thought that I could run my business the way I wanted to...well to an extent I could but in reality there are some things that can drive an independent entrepreneur a little crazy at times with how you follow the company "rules & guidelines" but that is going to be with any company and honestly it is most often times for your protection and for the protection of the company. It just brings it back to the fact that Yes it is "your" business but you don't have 100% ownership if that makes sense. You can earn great profits and you will have endless amounts of tools and resources available to you so there are so many options on how you go about your MLM. You will have many "successful" leaders across the board in the company that will give tips/tools and resources on how they succeeded which is wonderful, however ultimately It is your business and you should be true to your business style and always be genuine with how you run your business. Sometimes following the crowd can leave you exhausted and burn out if you are trying to do what EVERYONE ELSE is Doing!! So Please Choose Wisely!
- You Will find your Backbone, If you didn't know where it was before, Network Marketing will remind you where it is! You will learn to "Go for NO". Actually one of the BEST things I learned in one of the many Amazing Leadership training's in my Networking Marketing Company was not to run away from that little scary word "NO", when you look at that word differently and see it as a "Not NOW" it really encourages you to go for NO again and again and it takes the fear out of talking and sharing with people about your life changing product & Business Opportunity that can benefits thousands more lives. This word "No" used to wreck me. Now, I am like "Okay, they don't want it now, that's fine, they know where to find me when they DO" Often times in my Network Marketing business I'd ask someone if they wanted to try a product, they'd say "no" and then 3 months, 6 months or over a year later they are asking "how do I sign up" or "How do I get this product shipped to me monthly with the free shipping because I can't live without it". So be patient and don't be afraid of the "no's". You will get many Yes's too but way many more no's. The person that wins in this business is the one that got the most "no's"!!!! Because whether you like it or not, It's a numbers game!
- Network Marketing can Burn You Out! Yes, it can. I know it very well because I am recovering from burn out right now! I haven't figured out how some of these people run and run and run without falling over because I am wiped out! The constant bombardment on facebook with hundreds/thousands of business posts scrolling down my news feed from every single successful business persons story and how they did it and then keeping up with congratulating all the successors, finding out what the newest business techniques are and working social media, building your media platform and playing the balancing act of staying plugged in to team training's/meetings all while trying to actually build my own business and still have time to pursue my dreams and passion for Life Coaching AND follow through with what the Lord has placed on my heart in ministry....and add on top of that full time homeschooling of 6 sweeties...Um. Yeah...you sure can do anything you want but You sure can't do it all well. I soon Learned I would have to start saying "NO" to myself and Not do every event or meeting for my Networking business, which I found myself feeling like a failure even though I could not physically keep going! (Unplugging as much as possible has helped wonders) Adrenal Fatigue was shutting my body down! (I will share how I have been recovering in another Article). My Advice to you if you are either IN Network Marketing or thinking about joining ANY Network Marketing business is to keep healthy guidelines for yourself! (Set Healthy Boundaries) Always remember that NO success is worth wrecking your health for. NO amount of M$N$Y is worth it if you get to the end & are rich but have pushed your self so hard that it takes you years to recover. I do believe that everyone's body , metabolisms and lifestyles are different and there are many factors that play in. The fact for me was that my body has been through HIGH amounts of stress over the last 10 years I am sharing with you what I have learned from my experience with my health and how Network Marketing in a fast paced market that is booming pushed my adrenals over the edge and I have been working VERY hard the last 8 months to heal and recover my adrenals which in turn has had me "unplugging" from social media almost completely for weeks at a time and learning to rest, relax and do things that I enjoy without constant brain stimulation from facebook and the online business world. (Facebook can add to Adrenal Fatigue issues...will explain at another time further). I now know that I can pick up and rock my Network Marketing business when I am at a healthier place If I choose to do so in the future. Everyone is different, just keep in mind what stresses you have in your everyday life and plan accordingly, don't feel guilty if you can't tune into every training/call available (there are so many wonderful ones to choose from but don't feel like you have to do them all like I tried too or you will end up burn out too). Make sure you take time to breathe and tune out the noise so you can rest each night.
- Finally, Network Marketing Can Change Your Life! Yes I do believe that Network Marketing can totally bless your families lives financially and I do believe that the support system in the company I am in is of integrity and has so many wonderful opportunities to train you, grow you as a Christian Leader!!! The company I joined is based on Christian principals and no matter how exhausted or wiped out I am from building my Network Marketing business I have NO REGRETS on the company that I chose to do it with and NO REGRETS about my experiences with my company because I have been encouraged, stretched, pushed, trained and have grown so much through this journey, looking back the ONLY thing I would change or do differently is to make SURE that I got needed sleep and I would have limited my facebook brain input with it. (It's very hard to limit facebook when that is primarily where I built my business) I also learned that my own self imposed pressure is harder on me and my goals than anyone else could ever be. So If you are looking to make some extra money from home and build a lucrative business that will keep you home with your children and give you the opportunity to travel and make a difference in the lives of others...Network Marketing may be for you!
Disclaimer: These are my personal experiences with Network Marketing, the good, the challenges and the realities of what really happens behind the scenes in a business such as this. I believe Network Marketing is a fabulous way to earn anything from a $100 a month to thousands of dollars a month. It is a great way to build residual income on YOUR Schedule and time frame! When I first researched the company I joined over 2 years ago I noticed that the company I chose was the most rewarding financially from a health and wellness perspective and they carry many of the type of products that I would normally buy at the health food store anyways so why not get paid using my own products? Network Marketing is the ONLY avenue that you can give yourself a raise! Which I think is absolutely wonderful and better yet, your team members can fly right past you and earn more than you so there is no "lid" holding anyone back from building a successful business other than you.
>>>>>>>I would love to hear from you and hear about your Network Marketing Journey. What are some of your realities, perks and What are some things you have learned valuable life long tips by running your Network Marketing Business??? Please POST Below & Click on the Share or Like Button if you think this article could encourage someone where they are at. Can't wait to hear from you!!!!
Shannon Sollenberger, Certified Christian Life Coach
Entrepreneur & Homeschool Mama to 6 sweeties and
Wife to the love of my life!
Proverbs 31:14-18, 24 She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night...She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. It makes me happy to see that her lamp did not go out at night (that is for us night owls out there).
Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with ALL of your Heart, as working for the Lord, not for men" We must always keep this heavenly perspective no matter what our "job" is. Every mundane tasks are work that we are called to do as women too and we are to serve and do that joyfully as working unto the Lord. May we not miss out on the beautiful blessings we have before us in everyday life lessons. Jesus is with us every step of the way! May we praise him through it all.